Crosse Creek Rifle and Pistol Club
Range Safety Training
Range safety training is usually held at 1100 on the Sunday before
the next club meeting.
Other days and times can be arranged by appointment. Click here for club contact information.
Sponsoring members of CCRPC must be present for the range safety
training along with the prospective members.
Meet on range #1 at one of the picnic tables.
Allow at least 2 hours for the Range Safety Training.
What prospective members need to
What to expect:
- Hearing protection is required and eye protection is
- Proof of current NRA membership.
- A photo of yourself for ID purposes.
The club rulebook will be covered and any questions will be
addressed so that all prospective members understand the club
rules. Each prospective member will receive a copy of the
rulebook to keep for reference. The Training Officer will take
prospective members and sponsors on a tour of the ranges and
explain the specific rules as they apply to each area.
NRA Safe Gun Handling rules apply
at all times.
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- Always keep your finger off of the trigger until ready to
- Always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.