Crosse Creek Rifle and Pistol Club
Range Safety Training
Range safety training is usually held at 1100 on the
Sunday before the next club meeting.
Other days and times can be
by appointment. Click here for club contact
Sponsoring members of CCRPC must be present for the
range safety training along with the prospective members.
on range #1 at one of the picnic tables.
Allow at least 2 hours for the Range Safety Training.
What prospective members need to bring:
What to expect:
- Hearing protection is required and eye protection is
- Proof of current NRA membership.
- A photo of yourself for ID purposes.
The club rulebook will be covered and any questions
will be addressed so that all prospective members understand the club
rules. Each prospective member will receive a copy of the
rulebook to keep
The Training Officer will take prospective members and
sponsors on a tour of the ranges and explain the specific rules as they
Safe Gun Handling rules apply at all times.
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- Always keep your finger off of the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.